cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

Ha ha after what was revealed at the end I am surprised that you haven't mentioned it Smiley Very Happy

No more Carl!!! What are we going to moan about now??? We have him in the first ep in season return and then that's it gone. Although on Talking Dead he is doing music!! Music!! Good grief!!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi

Carl, I should feel happy ... But I'm a just a teeny tiny little bit sad for him ... Unless they find someway of saving him in the second half, in which case .....

image.jpeg

So he's definitely gone right? You sure? They're not playing with us? Christmas number one? Would you like me to buy you the CD? 😄

Seriously, did I miss an episode? How did they get out? :S

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

I felt a bit guilty for not feeling anything and they tried really hard to make it sad.

Scott M Gimple on the Talking Dead said that it will play out just as every other bite plays out but he has things to do in the first ep in season return and then that's it. A major departure from the comics (not that I have read them) apparently. He got bitten when he was bringing in the guy in the woods, we should have noticed but I didn't! I may go back and watch it again if I have nothing better to do.

Simon told Maggie that it was Eugene that got them out. Daryl and crew made the hole in the wall and Eugene got them out with that girls radio he was supposed to be fixing in exchange for the wine. He hooked it up so it played loud enough to move the herd out. This is why he helped Gabriel and the Dr escape.... he felt guilty but he really is a piece of work!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Blimey @Lindzi what would I do without you, don't know what it is but I just find this season so confusing, I can't get my head round what's actually happening and in what order and why and who and where, if it wasn't for you I'd be completely lost! Might go back and watch those bits with Eugene again.

Did I understand it right, after kidnapping Rick, doing a few preliminary sketches for a life size sculpture, trying to have him eaten and finally agreeing to be on his side and work against the Sanctuary for a quarter of their possessions and a signed photo, within 2 minutes of actually helping Rick .... They've all run off and left him?????

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

Yep, a bit of gun fire and they got out of there! Now Enid has also shot the leader of Oceanside which is a bit of a disaster.....are they going to help them now? I wouldn't if you shot my granny!

I think this season has been confusing too it's been jumping all over the place, but the bits with Carl make sense now we know that he was bitten a few episodes ago.

I am also glad that Alexandria has been burnt down, that was getting tired and old.....I like them out and about. Oh they're moving to the Hilltop aren't they. Rubbish!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi Yeah, we need a proper change of scenery! Nice beachfront property, or maybe a deluxe skyscraper, what about one of the Las Vrgas hotels, you're not telling me they've all been demolished!

Ah well, a few weeks rest, gives me chance to get everything straight in my head again before it all kicks off once more! 😄 Defo need to give this episode another watch, after a super dose of espresso for maximum alertness! 

Lindzi
Elite 2
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi Aww diddums! 😄 Don't feel sorry about Carl going now, he was all over social media about cutting back and wanting to spend time on his studies and hinting he was leaving, now they've decided to get rid of him he's moaning again! He's as bad as Carl! 😄

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

His Dad is probably missing his kid's paychecks too I would imagine Smiley Wink

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi Haha, you do realise we are probably on the Chandler Riggs Fan Club's hitlist already and they are monitoring this thread as we type .... stay away from the windows and check regularly for suspicious cars! 😄