cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

But the big news from Talking Dead is that it is not Abraham going to Fear The Walking Dead but Morgan Smiley Sad

I like Morgan....why send him?!

You know that A has been seen loads, no idea what it's all about. Maybe it's to do with helicopter people and there is a whole other group we don't know about yet. The A was on the side of Gabriel's church a few seasons ago too

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Lindzi wrote:The A was on the side of Gabriel's church a few seasons ago too

@Lindzi Please tell me you got that from The Talking Dead, otherwise you're really showing me up now! My powers of observation must be next to nill! 😄

Oh yeah, forgot about helicoptor people, we still don't know who they are, what they,re doing or whose side they are on!

Ooh ye I like Morgan too! Can't see them getting rid of Morgan, can't he be in both shows with it being a prequel? Or are they filming at the same time? Will be a shame if he leaves TWD and we get left with Carl!

Do we think Daryl's going to go rogue? And is he going to balls everything up or save the day? And is Carol going to become Queen?

So many questions .....

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

I hate to say it but I remember the A from past seasons, they didn't mention it on Talking Dead. Mind you I have watched all seasons twice! Smiley Very Happy

Morgan is now in Texas filming Fear TWD so who knows if we'll see him again in the main show.....big mistake! Bring back Abraham Smiley Frustrated

Daryl and friends are def going rogue aren't they, probably ruining the master plan (whatever that is)

Carol for Queen!!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi kudos to you, I'm impressed! I'm gonna have to start doing some revision! 😄 I blame GoT, I've used up all my brain power learning everyone's name on that!

Can't be that long till mid-season break now so I wonder if they'll stretch Daryl's plan out till then, we've def been a bit Michonne and Negan-lite so far so surely they must be playing a bigger role in second half, maybe Rick will be stuck in container for a few weeks.

Carol needs a coup, Az is getting on my nerves a bit now! I think he got all his power and confidence from Shiva, he's past recovery now.

image.jpeg

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Just seen this clip of motion-capture Shiva, it's a bloke in a blue suit! I mean, I knew it was a CGI tiger, but how do they keep a straight face when you've a bloke in a blue morph suit jumping on a trampoline! That acting school was worth every penny! 😄

https://www.theverge.com/2017/4/4/15179694/the-walking-dead-cgi-tiger-shiva-special-effects-stuntman

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

And lets not forget that there was an A in Alexandria and that Daryl wore a sweatshirt with an A on it when in the Sanctuary Smiley Wink

I thought that when Carol asked Ez why he kept going to visit her he was going to confess his undying love......never mind!

Ah poor Shiva, even knowing it is a man in a funky suit doesn't diminish the pain of her loss, I was soo upset by it.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Lindzi wrote:And lets not forget that there was an A in Alexandria and that Daryl wore a sweatshirt with an A on it when in the Sanctuary Smiley Wink

@Lindzi Stop it, you're embarrassing me now! 😄

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

Sorry, it's my only strength though! Top of my CV under skills - noticing random stuff on TV programmes Smiley Wink

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi wrote:

@Andy

Sorry, it's my only strength though! Top of my CV under skills - noticing random stuff on TV programmes Smiley Wink

@Lindzi I could have done with your help when I was watching Lost! 😄

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi

Blimey, Daryl's only gone and done it, the little tinker! Don't know if I agree with him or not, but it's got things finally moving along anyway! As for Eugene, he does talk a load of rubbish! Surely he's due some comeuppance for all his self-centred looking after his own backside? Not a bad episode!

PS has everyone decided to take up photography this season? What with that and a bit of sculpting in the offing, I'm expecting them all to take a break for a watercolour challenge next week!