cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi haha there were moments when I thought it was going all Lost on me! I loved Lost but I don't think my brain could cope with a Walking Dead/Lost mashup! Then again I thought it might be going all Twin Peaks with deep hidden meanings behind Rick's Polaroid camera and whatsername's licquorice sticks but I couldn't figure it out! 😄

I noticed Talking Dead but didn't have time to watch so might catch that before next week's ep, plus I might give the recap shows a watch as after seven years I can't remember half the stuff that went on! 

I still think there's something strange about mysteriously changing older/younger Judith (she could be Damien) and Carl going all soft on the fugitive bought him a pass for one episode but I'm still expecting a grisly death this season! 

Great start!

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

Yes what was the taking a Polariod picture all about? Where did he get the camera and where did she get the licquorice?

I watched the season 7 re cap too and that helped me as for some reason I thought Rosita was dead....turns out she's not.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi wrote:

where did she get the licquorice?

Carl probably has a stack of them in his bedroom next to the cupboard full of chocolate puddings, he's a little scamp that one! I notice he wasn't sharing any of the good stuff with thevfugitive, just some out of date ravioli!

Lindzi
Elite 2

oooh @Andy  may go back to Fear The Walking Dead when they do the cross over......I loved Abraham and he apparently is going to show up in that next season

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Ahhhhh have you been watching all of that then @Lindzi? I watched the first season and that it was so-so, watched half the second (till they are all holed up in the big hotel) and then just sort of gave up. Couldn't really take to any of the characters. You reckon it's worth sticking with then?

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

I have watched the first 2 seasons as they were on Prime, the season that has just been on is not included with Prime yet and I would say that it is def not worth paying for. I think the last I saw they had left the hotel and have been split up and the boat was missing.

It is really not that great but Scott M Gimple is going over there to help them out, and with the cross over, it may make it better so I may watch if it's included in my Prime membership but it is a rainy Sunday afternoon with nothing else to watch kind of deal.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi

Woah WTF! What did you think of that lot! First that slo-mo air brushed opening like some kind of Michael Bay movie and then BOOM!! It goes all Call of Duty, Jesus with the silenced revolver like he's James Bond, dunno where they've been getting their SAS training! Honestly though I did think Morgan was gonna get the back of his head blown off by shaky assault rifle guy! Poor walkers, it's supposed to be Walking Dead but they were just getting in the way of a good death by shelving bracket!

Don't ask me what actually happened, half the time I couldn't work out where they were, who's with who, what they were doing, or why they were doing it, I was just enjoying all the pow pow!

Lindzi
Elite 2

well @Andy   I have to agree! I had no idea where anyone was but it was intense, I was very worried about my Morgan but as he "can't die" I had the faith that he would open his eyes......he went back to crazy town for a while there too which was awesome.

I am unsure where they got all the guns and ammo but trying not to deal in the detail. Where are the strange rubbish dump folk? They have ALL the guns no?

We also learnt that it is hard to purposely pee your pants with trousers on, good to know! Smiley Happy

Will watch it again at some point this week to just try and get some idea of what's happening. Oooh Morales was a blast from the past! Loved that!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi Ooh good glad you mentioned Morales as I recognised the face but couldn't work out who it is .. so ... Who is he?!?! Lol

Morgan going all reverse-Morgan and Jesus going all Morgan was fun! Morgan was looking all Jack Bauer there for a min! 

Ah ye I'm waiting for Rick to come up against double crossing rubbish dump leader again. Did you watch Talking Dead? Did they explain what was happening on there?

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

Morales was in the first camp in Atlanta with his family and they left to go to Alabama with his family, I think I remember them going off in a car. He/they obviously didn't get there! Hopefully we will find out what happened to him and Rick should be able to get out of the situation or Daryl will come up behind him with the crossbow and we'll never find out. What are they going to do with that baby?

Yes I always watch The Talking Dead, Scott M Gimple was on it last night and they do tend to ask them what is going on, so sometimes it is helpful. He said that the first 4 episodes of this season is all guns and fighting so we have a couple more of this to go. Just let the tiger get through it and Carol please!