cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Lindzi
Elite 2

Oh @Andy I hope it's him!! But now you have me nervous that one of my favourites may get it...if Carl survives and Michone, Carol, Morgan (or cgi tiger) etc gets it I will be livid. His stupidity has to 'bite' him eventually surely!

It does need a shake up though doesn't it, so bring it on!
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi Definitely not the Tiger, he's one of my favourite characters now! I'm still hoping there's more of a zoo tucked away somewhere ready to be deployed, an elephant, possibly a rhino and plenty of monkeys! 

Yep pacing was off last season, I'm hoping now the war has started its going to do a GoT and throw everything at the screen... Not long to wait now! 🙂

Lindzi
Elite 2

Yes monkeys!! @Andy......that would be a game changer 😄

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy @Lindzi

Carl would be the first of many characters in the show that would be on my own personal hit list, where the majority of the cast don't bring something to the table and are boring, uninteresting where i don't care anything for them

Spoiler
Would love to see some Frankenstein Zombie Baddies in the show (like what GOT have done with The Mountain) Smiley Wink

I know it doesn't make sense in the TWD world, but wouldn't it be great if Negan could some how resurrect Merle, Shane, The Governor and a few others or new characters has a "Frankenstein Zombie Suicide Hit Squad" with special skill sets going around and killing off all the humans that you hate or are not bothered about Smiley Very Happy

If you ask me. it would make a great spin off TV show, where i for one would be up for it 

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Is this Carl guy a baddie or something? 😄

And no thanks, I ain't watching lol.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps WHOAHHH MAN!!! That's a bit out there!! Are you sure that medication's not past its use by date?!? 😄

@caseyb1993 YES Carl most definitely is the baddie, eating all the pudding is the least of his misdemeanours!

image.jpeg

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy @Lindzi @caseyb1993

No medication, just plenty of caffeine in my system Smiley Very Happy

Noticed on the internet, that there is a website where you can build and generate your own "My Zombie Apocalypse Team" by adding famous people or cartoon characters to a template which looks like good fun Smiley Very Happy

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi Wow what did you think of that??!! What's with all the old man Rick flashforwards (or are they dreams, or are they alternate realities, why is he looking so old but Michonne looks exactly the same, but Judith looks only a little bit older??) And what's with red-eye Rick? And what's with Gabriel and Negan in the shed? No escape surely? But they must escape mustn't they? At least Negan? And why didn't Gabriel just shooot Negan as soon as he heard his voice? And why didn't Rick shoot him for that matter? And why did Rick get his Polaroid out to take a photo of Negan instead of just shooting him? And what was the plan anyway? And why is Judith quite a bit older, but Maggie doesn't look pregnant in the slightest? And .... WHAT IS GOING ON!!!!!

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

Ha ha your post made me laugh!!

I have no idea what went on there!! I was thinking the same about Father Gabriel, just shoot him you have an AK47 around your neck and he has a bat....but I enjoy Negan sooo maybe I don't want him dead just yet Smiley Happy

I watched the pre season The Talking Dead and Scott M Gimple said that the old man Rick isn't a Dallas situation, where the whole zombie apocalypse is just a dream, so that's good. I suppose the old man Rick is trying to show what they are fighting for? Red eye Rick is normally him in peril isn't it, having a little moment before he may meet his end?

Lot's of nods to the pilot episode too and a bit cheesy in parts but I am glad that it's back Smiley Happy