cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BicBasher
Elite

VuTV to close

The connected Freeview IPTV pay tv service VuTV is closing next Thursday and is adding no more subscribers.

According to an article, the contracts are up with the current channels that VuTV has and are not being renewed.

Networking Spec - ISP: TalkTalk VDSL2 @ 76mbps | NOW TV Smart Box 4K wired connected, NVidia Shield 2017 using Chromecast Built-in, Sony Xperia E5 (Android Marshmallow), Fire Tablet (2017 edition), Dell PC with Windows 10 Home Edition using the Now TV Win 8.1/10 App.
2 Replies
SeeMoreDigital Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: VuTV to close

Charging people £6.99 a month for 6 mediocre channels, 1 FTA channel and 6 children's channels, never made any financial sense to me. Indeed it makes the NOW TV 'Entertainment' pack look exceptional value Smiley Wink

• If I've been helpful please press the THANKS button • If I've been really helpful please also press the ACCEPT SOLUTION button • Please note: I'm not a NOW TV employee, I'm a regular NOW TV customer, like you! •

LG TV 1 = Model no: 43UH668V | Software: 04.30.70 | OS: webOS 3.31 • LG TV 2 = Model no: 65UH770V | Software: 04.31.10 | webOS •

All TV's = NOW TV app: 2.27.0 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • Networking Spec = ISP: Virgin Media (75Mbps) | Devices connection type: Wired | IP address type: Fixed (device permitting) •

Highlighted
caseyb1993 Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: VuTV to close

I've never even heard of it Smiley Very Happy

NowTV keeps me happy Heart

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
0 Thanks