cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

V/H/S memories

Since this is an off topic board I hope this is allowed.

Does anyone here have any special memories of V/H/S?

I recently found my old disney V/H/S collection and memories of when I was a kid came flooding back Woman Sad

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BicBasher
Elite

I lived in St. Leonards where the local video rental shop would only buy one copy of a new release and would have to wait up to six weeks to rent a film.

I don't blame the shop considering it'd cost something along the lines of £70 per copy.

When I moved back to London and discovered Blockbuster Video, I was staggered at the large stores and 30 copies of each new release!

Networking Spec - ISP: TalkTalk VDSL2 @ 76mbps | Amazon Fire TV Cube 2nd Gen, Chromecast 3rd Gen WiFi, Motorola Moto G9 (Android 11), Dell PC with Windows 10 Home Edition using Now TV Player.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

TV series being sold with two episodes per tape and taking up a whole shelf!

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Renting a film and having to travel miles into town to a shop called Revolver Records and having to wind the tape back as the person before didn't lol

BicBasher
Elite

I lived in St. Leonards where the local video rental shop would only buy one copy of a new release and would have to wait up to six weeks to rent a film.

I don't blame the shop considering it'd cost something along the lines of £70 per copy.

When I moved back to London and discovered Blockbuster Video, I was staggered at the large stores and 30 copies of each new release!

Networking Spec - ISP: TalkTalk VDSL2 @ 76mbps | Amazon Fire TV Cube 2nd Gen, Chromecast 3rd Gen WiFi, Motorola Moto G9 (Android 11), Dell PC with Windows 10 Home Edition using Now TV Player.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@BicBasher I knew your pain with the whole only one copy situation Smiley Frustrated

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂