cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unskippable adverts

The unskippable 30-40 second adverts before every programme are an absolute joke. Why do you keep advertising the same old junk? It’s either the same adverts for programmes I clearly don’t want to watch as I haven’t been tempted the first 50 times you showed me that advert, or sometimes you will advertise a film I’VE LITERALLY JUST WATCHED

Get it together. As I’m sure so many have said already - this should not be a staple of paid subscriptions. If the adverts were skippable it would not be an issue

Knowing Sky though, no doubt their response to the overwhelmingly negative feedback will be to just up the prices and double the ads.

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

What device are you using I never seem to get any adverts 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

As @Anonymous User has asked, what device are you using to watch Now TV? 

On my LG TV it is very rare to receive the "trailers", although I did go through a period where I had every programe or film I watched I had to deal with the trailers. 

What's annoying is Amazon give you the option to skip it, where Now TV you have to watch them. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

@Anonymous User 

Adverts? For products? Or do you mean trailers for other NOW TV content?

What device are you using? Rarely get any when using the Roku Streaming Stick+ (that’s a retail Roku branded device, not a NOW TV branded stick made by Roku). Also means many other apps (that are unavailable to NOW TV branded sticks) can be installed.