cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unknown payments

Hi...

im struggling to come to terms with a payment that’s been taken out my bank every month since 28th May 2019. 

I pay £18.00 for my Internet and that is the only thing I pay for from now tv... 

so why is there another £11.99 been taken out my back a couple of days before or after my Internet bill when I haven’t ordered anything else? 

please help!

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The £11.99 charge would suggest a NowTV Cinema Pass.

When you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers or Bills & Payments is there any sign of a Cinema pass on your account ?

When you created a NowTV account did you ever take advantage of a free 7 day Cinema trial and didn't cancel it or was there a free bundled Cinema Pass offer included with the £18 Broadband Package deal for 6 or 12 months that you didn't cancel before the offer finished ?

Or is there anybody else in the house that could have accidentally purchased a pass on their NowTV devices without your knowledge (kids are a prime example) where adding a Payment Pin is advised by going to My Account > Settings & Pins.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Forgot to say, that all account related matters and possible refunds are dealt with by NowTV live chat.

To reach live chat, open the link page below and click on the small green arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch to reveal the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/now-tv-passes/cancelling-or-renewing-now-tv-passes 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This service is a waste of time, getting billed constantly when there is no passes I've purchased 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I did not purchased any of the passes and there is no one else in my household, still I haven't had a refund!

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

What have you done towards NowTV even being aware that you think there is a problem?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am the same, unknown charges and have not purchased anything else, I can't even find a phone number for them, it's a joke 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Link to Live Chat above in @schnapps post. 

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.