cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BicBasher
Elite

Tweaks to the NOW TV website

You may have noticed some tweaks to the Now TV website today after they closed the forum overnight.

Gone is the single page for passes and devices and in comes a much clearer devices page which explains clearly how many devices you can add/remove per month.

Passes are also explained more clearly with the price of each.

Networking Spec - ISP: TalkTalk VDSL2 @ 76mbps | Amazon Fire TV Cube 2nd Gen, Chromecast 3rd Gen WiFi, Motorola Moto G9 (Android 11), Dell PC with Windows 10 Home Edition using Now TV Player.
12 REPLIES 12
BicBasher
Elite

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@BicBasher what did the Ent Price used to be? 

Also, if i buy the vouchers off GAME's website, do they email you a code? Or I may go instore to buy them.

I don't really use movies and we have a monsterous dvd collection and believe it or not, we have quite a lot of these films in our house. Although I have gotten rid of quite a few on musicmagpie.

I used to share my brother's netflix account so I have never bought it for myself.

@caseyb1993

Ent used to be £4.99 until October 2014, then passes were introduced just before Christmas.

A £15 Ent pass works out at £5pm for three months, which is only a penny more than pre Oct 2014 prices.

If you go to GAME, they'll print off a code on the till receipt or if you buy online, they'll send you a code. 

Networking Spec - ISP: TalkTalk VDSL2 @ 76mbps | Amazon Fire TV Cube 2nd Gen, Chromecast 3rd Gen WiFi, Motorola Moto G9 (Android 11), Dell PC with Windows 10 Home Edition using Now TV Player.
Legend 5
Legend 5

Mobile webpage has changed today too.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
BicBasher
Elite

The referral scheme has also changed.   The original customer still gets a £10 voucher, but the friend gets 50% off a pass instead.