cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BicBasher
Elite

Tweaks to the NOW TV website

You may have noticed some tweaks to the Now TV website today after they closed the forum overnight.

Gone is the single page for passes and devices and in comes a much clearer devices page which explains clearly how many devices you can add/remove per month.

Passes are also explained more clearly with the price of each.

Networking Spec - ISP: TalkTalk VDSL2 @ 76mbps | Amazon Fire TV Cube 2nd Gen, Chromecast 3rd Gen WiFi, Motorola Moto G9 (Android 11), Dell PC with Windows 10 Home Edition using Now TV Player.
12 REPLIES 12
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@BicBasher I'm going to miss the old layout. I was really used to sorting out my passes with the old layout it looks alienish now haha Smiley Very Happy

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Thanks for the 'heads up'...

BicBasher
Elite

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@BicBasher I'm going to miss the old layout. I was really used to sorting out my passes with the old layout it looks alienish now haha Smiley Very Happy

@caseyb1993 I managed to update my Movies Pass code for two months yesterday before the changes.  But I'm sure I'll get used to it.

Networking Spec - ISP: TalkTalk VDSL2 @ 76mbps | Amazon Fire TV Cube 2nd Gen, Chromecast 3rd Gen WiFi, Motorola Moto G9 (Android 11), Dell PC with Windows 10 Home Edition using Now TV Player.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@BicBasher Me too Smiley Wink

It's like the green and blue logo all over again but that still makes me almost have seizures. Smiley Sad

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@BicBasher having entered a voucher code today under the new interface, it's a huge improvement. It was clear when the voucher would kick in, how long it lasted for, when I would next pay and for how much before hitting confirm.

BicBasher
Elite

@Anonymous User wrote:

@BicBasher having entered a voucher code today under the new interface, it's a huge improvement. It was clear when the voucher would kick in, how long it lasted for, when I would next pay and for how much before hitting confirm.

@Anonymous User That's good.  It's easy to forget when I first joined NOW TV how confused I was confused by the amount of time I had on the Movies Pass when I had the 30 day free trial and the three months from LG all added together with no real explanation.

Still, for detailed explanation, the new website works on that.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@BicBasher I've never bought the vouchers but come January I will be. They seem a great saving.

BicBasher
Elite

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@BicBasher I've never bought the vouchers but come January I will be. They seem a great saving.

@caseyb1993  I've been buying the vouchers since they were introduced.  Once the Ent pass went up to £6.99, the vouchers have been excellent value for money in comparison to the standard prices. 

One of the complaints I've read about NOW TV is the combined price for the different passes, but if you buy the passes, they can work out to be the same price as Netflix (current price, not those on £5.99 or £6.99 deals) for the movies pass and the Ent pass in bulk is cheaper than Netflix and Amazon Video.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@BicBasher what did the Ent Price used to be? 

Also, if i buy the vouchers off GAME's website, do they email you a code? Or I may go instore to buy them.

I don't really use movies and we have a monsterous dvd collection and believe it or not, we have quite a lot of these films in our house. Although I have gotten rid of quite a few on musicmagpie.

I used to share my brother's netflix account so I have never bought it for myself.