cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dlxmarshall
Mentor

Tv

Dear Lord, Now is the worst streaming service known to man (and woman).  No user profiles, forced ads for a paid service, cannot skip intros, etc etc etc.  dreadful on every level.  Please join the current age and give an iota of consideration for customer saturate service  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Dlxmarshall
Mentor

Customer satisfaction.  Add not being able to edit comments to list of ineptitudes. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Dlxmarshall
Mentor

Customer satisfaction.  Add not being able to edit comments to list of ineptitudes. 

RoyB
Legend

@Dlxmarshall 

The above is not an answer to your question, so you should un-Accept it, if you can.

Then it becomes simply a further Reply, which is what it is.

You can Edit your posts for a minute or so after posting them, but not after the short allowed time has elapsed.

The Community software in use here could be configured by Now to allow a longer edit time, or even an indefinite one, so presumably they like it to be like this 😢

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Dlxmarshall 

If your post was directed for NOW staff then I hate to say, but they seldom monitor or even reply to threads.

You’re best to have a rant on social media. Or email support, to see if any of those features can be added.

As for profiles, don’t hold your breath as I’ve been banging on about that for years. 
See below picture for the email address.

B7B54ABE-13D4-488C-9152-15E3EA5A5CFD.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Dlxmarshall 

As for “forced adverts” are you talking about during content for third party adverts like Ford and Tesco? If so you need to take out boost.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-is-now-boost

Adverts are coming to Netflix and Disney+ very soon. 
Paramount+ even said they’ll add them in at some point. 

NOW just beat them all to it.

That being said I’m only paying £12 for cinema, entertainment and boost thanks to cancellation offers.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Dlxmarshall
Mentor

Yes I have boost (which in itself is ridiculous).  Netflix etc will have a separate fee structure for ads. 

RoyB
Legend

Here’s a telling graph:-

https://www.finder.com/uk/tv-streaming-statistics

Now has lost about a third of its 2019 penetration, down from 13% in 2019 to 9% this year.

I think this tells its own story about the wildly unpopular changes Now has made in this period, together with all the things we’ve been banging on about for years, like Profiles and persistent Subtitles settings, that have never been addressed.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.