cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Torture of Ads has no place on this service

At £9.99 per month NOW TV is much poorer value than other services such as Netflix, 4+ or iplayer which have better content

The ads that have now appeared after a year or so of occasionally my using the service are torture to be subjected to - I cannot watch programmes with these repeating the same ad like chinese water torture.

Holding members ransom and demanding an additional £5 per month to stop such torture is insane practice.

Either the Ads stop or my membership stops - content is not worth £15 per month, it is deeply offensive to treat customers like this

7 REPLIES 7
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Discussed the death and it’s the way NOW wants to go.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Off-Topic-Chat/What-s-with-the-adverts/td-p/445110/jump-to/first-unread-message

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Spectacular joke this! £9.99 a month not even HD, AND they force ads ... bye bye nowtv what a rip off

Where's will smith when you need him

redchiz1
Champion 2

He probably should be in jail, but Chris Rock didn't want to press charges. 

Most users find they can get discounts for the various Memberships most of the time, if you want to know how just have a browse through the many previous topics on the subject. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Spartan44 

Adverts are here to stay. 

Disney+ will bring them next year. Discovery+ already has them

Netflix bringing them in the next year or so.

Just go to “cancel” and you’ll get a discount, I’m paying £5.99 for entertainment and £2 for Boost until August. Means no adverts for me unless I watch Live TV.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Does anyone pay full price for a membership?  Currently paying £15 for sport, £1 for cinema and £1 for entertainment along with £2 for boost.  Never paid full price

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do you get movies and entertainment for £1 each??

best I’ve got when trying to cancel subscription was £4.99 for movies and I think £5.99 for entertainment but last couple of times I’ve done it I’ve only got about a quid off. 

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

@Anonymous User eMail offers like these.  Generally you get them when you don’t have an active subscription.

52690EC4-4178-4671-AC4F-22FD0978D4B1.jpeg

D066484B-5E3B-4AA2-871D-302C98DCB508.jpeg