Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Thoughts on the help forum

@caseyb1993 , you cheeky monkey. I don't torment you. Much Smiley LOL

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution.
TheHound
Scholar 3

Oh, and I think I come on to see stressed people complaining and remind myself I would never hold down a job working for customer service 😄
Legend 5
Legend 5

@TheHound wrote:
Oh, and I think I come on to see stressed people complaining and remind myself I would never hold down a job working for customer service 😄

@TheHound  that's why this works well on the whole, real customers being helped by real customers.  I find people often calm down when they know someone gives a stuff.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @TheHound

Thanks for starting up this thread, it's great for me to see what areas we need to improve of the forum. 

I'm not sure we can stop people posting their live chats, but is something that I can look into. 

The reason why there is no live chat option on the How to contact us article is because we want to promote self service, so giving the link at the bottom of that article would stop customers from viewing articles that may already have their answer. I do agree it is slightly confusing. 

We are looking to update our help site and make it more mobile friendly so please keep an eye out. 

Appreciate the feedback guys, keep it coming. 

Karl