cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Third Day

I have been following the series The Third Day but episode six seems to be missing - it jumps from 5

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I don't follow this TV show, but according to the Sky TV Guide Planner S1 Episode 6 will be aired New & Exclusive on the 20th of October 2020 (see screen shot below).

Therefore this would suggest to me that this TV show is on Catch up and not boxsets (might be wrong).

Don't let episode 7 confuse you, where it is a highlights episode and according to IMDb website the last episode in the series for season 1 is episode 6 titled "Last Day - The Dark".

Plus the description in the episode 6 screen shot below also mentions " dramatic conclusion" which suggests to me the final episode in the season.

Screenshot_2020-10-15-14-51-09.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im confused too...just watched episode 6...but i think its actually episode 7...was completely baffled...wheres episode 6?? 

The final one (7) is completely bonkers! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I agree completely bonkers but rather mesmerising - I guess we have to wait for the 20th to watch episode 6 - 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Look like a bit of a blunder - thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you. That explains it. Yeah episode 7 is just annoying and I didn't realise until watching it for 10 minutes. You world think sky would have asked episode 7 AFTER 6 to avoid confusion. Thanks anyway