cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
superglo2012
Scholar 3

The Blacklist season 6

Hi everyone,

I have just checked Geektown and season 6 of The Blacklist is not on until summer 2019

8 REPLIES 8
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @superglo2012 

I don't know how accurate this is, but over on NowTV Twitter they have been telling customers who have asked this question that The Blacklist Season 6 will be available sometime during June 2019 Smiley Sad.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

The Blacklist Season 6 has been confirmed for the 5th of June at 9pm on Sky One 😀.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

ironic thing is S06 just finished in USA Sky seem to be lapsing back to the way it used to be in the UK where a Season is already finished in the USA before it is shown in the UK.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So how comes S6 episode 1

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So howcomess6 ep 1 isn't on Now TV?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The Blacklist Season 6 Episode 1 will also be on the NowTV service on Wednesday, where you can either watch the episode live at 9pm or wait until it is added to the NowTV catchup shortly after the live broadcast on Sky One.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does anyone know why they've skipped episode 2 of Season 6, to only show episode 3 in 10 days or so?  So annoying when they skip episodes.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What playback device are you using, where the NowTV App on my Android phone is saying S6 Ep 2 is available to watch on Wednesday which matches the Sky TV Guide Planner which says Ep 2 New & Exclusive on Sky One at 9pm on Wednesday the 12th of June 2019.