cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Taken money from my account

Hi, just to see if anyone has any other ideas for me I have emailed now tv as a noticed a random payment has been taken from me I have tried to sort it out with them and they can't locate the payment or why it has been taken I have spoken to my bank and they have noticed a further two payments have been taken in march on the 19th and 22nd for £32.25 each time my original query Is for a random payment for £30 on the 22nd April I want to try and avoid cancelling my membership I have emailed again this morning with all authorization codes for each payment but no reply yet none of these payments are showing on my billing they also passed me onto broadband but I don't have an account with them nor so I have broadband with nowtv but I spoke to them anyway yesterday over to £30 payment but they confirmed I don't have an account with them, any suggestions would be most welcome.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've checked if I have another account which I don't I only joined on the 19th of March set the account up for now tv and now all of these payments have been taken I only thought it was the one payment but my bank have informed me it's actually three payments my bank have given me each authorization code for each payment which I have now emailed to Now tv this money is completely separate to my passes I was charged accordingly for them they opened a case ref number up for me but are no longer being helpful I originally tried to fill the online form out but because it's not a charge to do with passes I couldn't do it 

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cancelled my now tv last week and gone to a different provider, asked my bank to not let any more money go out to now tv also now tv told me they wont be taking any more money and that my card details will be cancelled when my services ended the day after only to find tonight 25th may they have been in my bank and took another £24.85. Spoke to the bank and they said to ring now tv to get my money back hahaha what ever they wont give it back they will come up with some bull story saying it was from a bill in 1951, bank told me to let it go onto my statement and then raise a dispute 🤬🤬🤬 how long am i going to have to wait for that who knows, we will probably get a vaccine for corona virus before i see that money again😤😤😤

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm still not getting answers about my problem