cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

TV Programmes on Entertainment Pass!

Hi there! Here are the TV Programmes, that I would live to watch on the Entertainment Pass: Airwolf, Charned, Street Hawk, Black Beauty: TV series, He-Man: And The Masters Of The Universe Cartoon, Stargate SG1, Thunder In Pardice: Starring Hulk Hogan, Blue Thunder, Brave Star! There are some of the programmes, that I loved to watch and there were great, but no longer on TV, so, I would like NOW TV to take the reins!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User
You can watch Airwolf , Street Hawk on Forces Tv and Stargate SG1 is on Sky One at 4pm everyday but no seen of it on CatchUp

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User
You can watch Airwolf , Street Hawk on Forces Tv and Stargate SG1 is on Sky One at 4pm everyday but no seen of it on CatchUp
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I will have to have a look at that! What is Forces Tv? I have never heard of it, is it on NOW TV?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Street Hawk on Forces TV!! No way you absolute legend I've just set it for series link. How longs that been going on for?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What am I a legend of and why?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am not at a legend stage yet, I am only a Contributor 4, at the moment! Ha ha ha ha.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy
Forces Tv had Street Hawk since I think December how they showing it’s second run how use to be shown at 10pm on Friday nights so now on 4pm every second day so think be on tomorrow, if like old shows Battlestar Galactic is on 10pm weekends and they have Starsky @ Hutch
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User That's great news, funnily enough was just saying how much I liked Street Hawk as a kid, be great to watch it again! I'll have to check out the schedule see what else takes my fancy. Thanks again!

@Anonymous User Ah sorry I was just getting excited at the mention of Street Hawk!

PS you should be able to get Forces TV channel on Freeview, it's also available on Freesat/Sky/Virgin. More info here

https://www.forces.net/forces-tv/how-get-forces-tv-freeview-your-step-step-guide

Legend 5
Legend 5

Quite a few of those type of programs appear on Pick too. Which again is on the smart box.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.