cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

** Suggestion ** - Monthly PDF TV Guide via email containing synopsis of all shows

Hi, 

While the amount of content on NowTV is to be commended, it can be hard to find things to watch. Just browsing the available content on the Arts channel can be daunting. 

I think it would be a great to receive a monthly email with an attached pdf containing a listing of all the shows available on NowTV. This could group shows by category and provide a synopsis. It could also detail any new shows and those that are about to leave NowTV (Last Chance to watch.....). 

Would anybody else find this helpful? 

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

I find this entertainment boxsets list useful for finding content on the NowTV service.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/Entertainment-Available-Box-Sets/m-p/432287#M32261

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Not sure if you subscribe to the cinema pass, if so there is also a useful movies link here on what's on the NowTV services.

http://www.artesea.co.uk/nowtv/movies.php

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Personally, I use the following 7 day Sky TVGuide Smiley Very Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the link, but that kind of proves my point. There is just so much content available and I haven't heard of at least 80% of what's available. 

A nice glossy pdf with a synopsis of each show would be great. Even better would be an interactive web based TV Guide that could add shows to 'My TV' by clicking on a link. There is just no way of doing that via the NowTV box without spending hours trawling through the menus. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Personally i find the information on the link pages pretty useful when searching content on the NowTV platform, however i appreciate where you are coming from with regards to finding new content which you are not familiar with.

I don't know if you noticed this, but if you are using a device with an internet browser and click on a show or movie that may interest you on the list it will take you to a secondary link page where there is more information about the show or movie where you can also start watching it.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Forgot to mention that if you are logged into your nowtv account with your internet browser and you click on a movie or TV show that you want to learn more about from those two linked entertainment and movies list (where it takes you directly to the show or movie on the NowTV website service content library)

Where from there you will have more information about the content selected, you can then close to playback the show on your internet browser device or if you wish you can add the show / movie to your My TV Watchlist to watch sometime in the future on your other devices on your Nowtv account (subject to that the content saved is still available to watch on the NowTV service at a future later date).

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User The blog kind of does a monthly update on the better box sets if that helps a bit. It is only a handful though. 🙂

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Home/ct-p/Blog-home

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂