cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Suddenly No Signal on now tv box

Wondering if someone can help, seeing as I’ve tried everything. I’ve had this now tv box for over 2 years and all of a sudden tonight it decided to cut out and the screen on my tv go to no signal, HDMI lead taken in and out and tried on all 4 different ports, the plug in the lead taken in and out..still nothing, reset the box and still nothing. Even left it unplugged for about an hour to see if that would work but still showing no signal. 

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Any light showing on the front of the box (either flashing or constantly on) which would give an indication that the power wiring and power adapter is still working?

Have you tried a different HDMI cable with the box?

Have you got another TV just to temporary test the box on a second TV to see if the box has the same symptoms of no signal? 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Forgot to mention if there is a light showing on the front of the box and you have already tried a different HDMI cable. 

Then perhaps try a full factory reset on the box, if you have the older black nowtv box, then on the back of the box there should be a small reset hole. 

With the box switched on push and hold a pin for about 30 seconds until the let's get started message shows on your TV screen.

Also make sure your are on the correct HDMI input source number when using your TV remote. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Unfortunately no I don’t have a spare tv to test it on
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Without testing the NowTV box on another TV (maybe a friend or family member living close by) then to be honest I have run out of ideas.

Hopefully other users on the forum will offer you some further suggestions and help. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you!
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you for your quick reply! Yes the light is still on and we’ve done the reset and different hdmi and again nothing is working!