cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Subscriptions

I think it is terrible to buy one month pass of entertainment etc and then find out months later you have still been paying. The whole thing is a scam. I have been looking on this site for nearly an hour for details to get a live chat or an email address and cannot find it. I never watch tv only eastenders on catch up so if a member of my family comes to stay l usually put a months pass on for them. I am sick and tired of finding out weeks later that the money has gone every month. Is this legal?? l am finishing with them for good now. Please someone an email address?? Online chat??
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want an email address for nowtv and would like to know what time online chat is available to. Nowtv please contact me at [email removed]
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User  If you have not used the service, the Now team will at their discretion arrange a refund.please contact Now chat via this link

Contact Us...

they are open 8 - midnight

PS this is a public forum so email address details are removed.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.