cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Strange email from the help team....

I have received an email from the NOW TV help team asking how my customer service experience was when I recently dealt with them.  I have not dealt with the team for more than two years!!!!! So what the hell is going on?  The email links are all directly to your site so I don't think this is spam.

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

So glad you posted this. I also received an email yesterday saying that I had recently contacted the support team (which I haven't) and was concerned I had been hacked. Can someone from NOW TV please explain why we have been sent these random emails and confirm there is nothing to be concerned about. My email has a case ID number that I know nothing about.

Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Likewise, I also have a Case ID number, and the only other email I have recently received from NOW TV was for a free stick.  I have not spoken to/emailed/online chatted with the NOW TV team for a very long period of time now and I find this very strange.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any response to this, NOW TV? Is this forum still monitored? I would be grateful for an explanation.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Hi Welcome to the fourm.

There is a chance you are still on our mailing list, I will remove you guys now from any further communication with us 🙂