cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Starting a new contract on an used now tv router

So I've been living at this apartment with my sister fot year using the now tv broadband. My sister moved out and she was the one to set up the contract for the wifi which end this month. Since I will be staying I was wondering if I can use the same router and set up a new contract to use now tv broadband.

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You will have to create a new contract in your name and a new NOW Hub 2 Router will also be sent (even if there is one already in the property in your Sister name).

Keep the existing NOW Router has a spare (if it's the older Hub 1 with the smiley face on the internet light some people reckon the wifi signal coverage is better even though it only has 2.4ghz on it when compared to 2.4ghz on the Hub 2 which is dual band).

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Also is your Sister moving to a new property with another ISP or Moving Home with NOW Broadband or is not going to use internet in the future and is going to cancel her internet service.

Have a read of this NOW help article in the link below to see what she might have to do next which is dependant on her circumstances when moving out.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-do-i-cancel-broadband