cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sports pass

Hi 

is any any one else having issues tonight i bought the sky sports pass for tonight games but when i click on sky sports its takes me back to the main menu screen on my now tv stick ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you have purchased the sports pass and it's showing under My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here and then attempting to watch on the television screen with either a NowTV Stick or Box then try this below has a workaround.

Sky Sports is working for me on all my devices, but there seems to be quite a few people who have just bought a  sports pass and can't seem to start watching any Sky Sports on their NowTV box or stick.

A couple of people said has a workaround to kick start the sports pass on their NowTV Box / Stick they had to start watching Sky Sports on another NowTV device such has the NowTV App on a smartphone or Tablet before they could switch back to their NowTV Box or Stick.

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you have purchased the sports pass and it's showing under My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here and then attempting to watch on the television screen with either a NowTV Stick or Box then try this below has a workaround.

Sky Sports is working for me on all my devices, but there seems to be quite a few people who have just bought a  sports pass and can't seem to start watching any Sky Sports on their NowTV box or stick.

A couple of people said has a workaround to kick start the sports pass on their NowTV Box / Stick they had to start watching Sky Sports on another NowTV device such has the NowTV App on a smartphone or Tablet before they could switch back to their NowTV Box or Stick.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thankyou i will try on my phone hopefully this will work

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This works, I've just activated mine this way.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That worked thank you so much

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Spoiler
Yes ours is doing the same! What a joke!! 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not happy only bought the pass for tonights match and cant get through to customer services 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes im having the same issue. I had a free pass to use and i redeemed it online via my smart phone which i have done before, but as soon as i click on sky sports on now tv through the tv, its doing the same as yours. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Watch it on your phone / laptop/tablet if you have redeemed then try on your tele again hopefully it will work someone suggested to me and it works 🤞🏻

SPMUWA4U4LF7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you tried watching the sports on your smartphone for say a minute, before jumping over to the NowTV box or Stick on your television ?