cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Some news

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to let you know that I'll be leaving NOW TV on 4th April.

I've had an absolutely fantastic time running this forum for the last three-and-a-bit years. There've been plenty of ups (and a couple of downs), but it's been great working with you all. I hope you all agree that together we've built a vibrant community which is a great place for customers to visit and get support, as well as helping potential customers to find out more about NOW TV.

@Karl-F will be taking over the reins when I leave. He's worked on the forum since even before I arrived, so is well prepared to look after things. I'm sure you'll all be supportive of him like you have been with me.

All the best for the future folks!

Tom

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

I'll certainly miss you - the forum has become a much livelier place due to your efforts.

@Karl-F is well known to everyone and will receive a warm welcome as manager.

Whatever your plans I hope that things go well for you Smiley Happy

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Sorry to see you are leaving NowTV, you have been extremely helpful & polite on the forums, always offering knowledgeable expert advice to your customers.

I would like to wish you all the best for the future, and hopefully you are moving onto bigger and better things in your career.

Perhaps we will see you on the forums posting on the other side of the fence has a customer Smiley Happy

Anyway Good Luck Mate.      

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

It's been a pleasure and you'll be a hard act to follow but on the bright idea you can always set up a new username and cause all sorts of havoc with your inside knowledge! What fun you could have!

Thanks for making the forum a friendly, helpful, fight-free zone for us all and all the best in your new venture - I'll be the first pop round when you open up Tricky Tom's Dodgy DVD Rentals, keep a copy of Voluptuous Vampires from Venus under the counter for me! 

image.jpeg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

All good things must come to an end. I wish you the very best of luck in all your endeavours going forward. Thanks for all help and knowledge you shared with us over the years. Much appreciated.

BicBasher
Elite

A massive shame that you won't be around for the Smart Box trial @Anonymous User.   Best of luck for the future.

Networking Spec - ISP: TalkTalk VDSL2 @ 76mbps | Amazon Fire TV Cube 2nd Gen, Chromecast 3rd Gen WiFi, Motorola Moto G9 (Android 11), Dell PC with Windows 10 Home Edition using Now TV Player.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's a shame to see you leave @Anonymous User you have sorted my issues very quickly and have always been quick to thank everyone for their efforts. We have really got to build a relationship with you through many of the beta trials. I wish you luck in your new career and all the best for what the future holds for you 🙂

It's an emotional day for the now tv community

Good luck for the future @Anonymous User sorry to see you depart.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

New challenges eh Tom... Good for you.

Very best of luck and all the best Smiley Wink

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Good luck with whatever your moving on to.