Not applicable

Skysports monthy pass

I paid my skysportson they pass by card and still can not watch sky 

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Did you buy the full blown NowTV month sports pass or a month Mobile Sports Pass ?

Also what nowtv playback device are you using is it a Youview box or a Smartphone for example ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

They took the money directly from bank account  it has been happening  for several months and I was enjoying sky  sports until  weeks ago  it even shows that money has been taken on my  bank staement 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

it was a you view  box which not functioning  well so I now have log on my phone 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Currently at the moment you can't use a NowTV Sports Pass with a Youview box (Cinema only) 😠.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/now-tv-shows-that-aren-t-available-on-youview 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I bought 2 month skysports pass yesterday but won't let me watch and doesn't show in my passes but shows £20 payment on 'my payments'page

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What playback device are you using that doesn't allow you to watch your sports pass on and if you have more than one playback devices is it happening to all of them  ?

When you checked both your active passes and payments on your account, did you go to My Account whilst logged in on here then select Passes & Vouchers and then Bills & Payments ?