cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LR3
Mentor

Sky sports freezing and breaking up

I'm currently sat trying to watch the football. I say trying as it keeps on freezing.

Its almost every day for the past week. 

Anyine else having this problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I'm having exactly that. Has anyone resolved the issue. Very annoying. Happening every couple of minutes but the sound is perfectly fine through it breaking up. 

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I'm having exactly that. Has anyone resolved the issue. Very annoying. Happening every couple of minutes but the sound is perfectly fine through it breaking up. 

LR3
Mentor

Nothing so far as far as it being resolved. 

Ive had several emails basically saying the same thing. 

One even said the issue was resolved. 

Its not.

Im told the tech team are aware of it but not how long its expected to continue. 

Very annoying! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Issue is far from resolved. Still the same as we speak, absolute crap. Got told to carry out a master reset on my now tv box even though its happening on multiple devices. I did it for giggles anyway, not one bit of difference. BT streaming absolutely fine, Netflix, Disney fine. Just pure rubbish from sky. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Drop an email to customer service and see what can be done. Best to state what sort of troubleshooting you’ve done so far.

8394955E-06CC-4506-A999-AE6003F92DB5.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Was this ever fixed? Having the same issue now , says it’s been solved on this thread but can’t find anything about that.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nah it hasn't been resolved at all..does it on more than 1 of my devices aswell. I have resorted to casting it from my phone to my chromecast which works perfectly having found that out through frustration. A program isn't worth watching with that glitch. 

Through the live chat I just found them to be clueless tbh. Told me to carry out a master reset on my box which did nothing. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah, had to go through the live chat and they were shocking. Hoping it works fine on an Amazon stick rather than the NOW TV one I’ve been using.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Spurs v Brentford glitching badly on black box with boost

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah I found the Amazon firestick to be fine and like I said, casting from my Samsung to a chromecast is a perfectly smooth picture on my tele. 

My Now tv box (The one with a Freeview tuner) and my now tv stick is what I have the issues on and pretty much gave up on them. I have now tv sports pass with boost. Pretty crazy having the issues in the devices associated with sky. 🤣