cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Sky Sports stranger pattern in the background.

Also the camouflage picture artefacts was pretty bad watching the T20 cricket over the last week or so on both Sky Sports Main Event & Sky Sports Cricket channel 😠.

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps 

Whilst I don’t have an active sports membership I have always wondered why is it just the sports channels it does this with? 
Take it doesn’t do it with the live entertainment and cinema channels? 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, I am simply a NOW customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service and like you I am still a customer. For any account issues you’ll need to contact staff via customer support.
0 Thanks
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @gavs82008 

Nope just NOW Sports for me (NOW Cinema and NOW Entertainment picture is perfectly acceptable on my Boost Membership on both Ethernet or WiFi).

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps 

Very odd! 
Shame that the trio aren’t bundled in as one single membership otherwise I’d be happy to test it on my Sony Bravia Android TV. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, I am simply a NOW customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service and like you I am still a customer. For any account issues you’ll need to contact staff via customer support.
0 Thanks