cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports Season Pass

Hi There,

I hope that someone will be able to help. Myself and a family member in Ireland share a now tv sport pass, unfortunately due to Brexit, my family member in Ireland can no longer use the pass. I wonder if anyone else has experiences this, and knows of a potential solution? It would be a shame to have to cancel the pass.

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Because the UK is not part of the EU anymore since the 1st of January 2021, EU roaming rules no longer exists for UK NowTV customers.

Have a read of this.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/can-i-watch-now-tv-abroad 

Maybe the family member can look at a VPN, though some VPN's are hit & miss when using NowTV.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

After what @schnapps has mentioned I can confirm that my parents use their VPN on the Amazon Fire stick for iPlayer and due to Brexit Now TV.

However some servers for the VPN are a pain and work for all apps bar BT and Now TV, after switching to the “dedicated IP” both apps work as normal. 

So I would definitely recommend using the VPN if you want to continue to share your account t with. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Just to follow up from my post. 
To get a VPN and Now TV you’ll either need an Amazon Fire Stick or Sony Bravia Android TV or a laptop/PC.

All VPNs do cannot be downloaded onto Roku or Now TV devices.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help