cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports Passes

Someone help. Tried buying the sky sports month pass. Keep getting the “opps something went wrong page” I connected to a live chat. With the guy saying where was a on going issue. Anyone know when this will be fixed. Need to watch Man City v Arsenal! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having exactly the same problem. Tried on PC and phone 😞

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trying to purchase pass. For spurs game can’t do it what’s happened 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m the same. There must be an issue at their end!

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

What pass are you trying to purchase? 

For new customers Now TV only sell a Day pass and a Month (full) pass. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can someone help? I've tried several times on different days with different cards through different channels to purchase a month sky sports pass - not bothered that it's £33.99... I just want to watch the cricket and football. The same message appears: 'Oops! Something gone's wrong'. I've tried the voucher code from previous posts and read all the others.Oh and there are no phone numbers that work for Sky either due to Covid!

Advice welcome before the second test starts tomorrow... 

@gavs82008 

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

I've tried several times on different days with different cards through different channels to purchase a month sky sports pass - not bothered that it's £33.99... I just want to watch the cricket and football. The same message appears: 'Oops! Something gone's wrong'.

some suggestions

1. use different browsers on different devices, sometimes cookies/cache prevent it (but looked like you tried that)
  2. try to buy the pass via the now tv stick
  3. create a new account and see if that works
  4. (Not recommended but if desperate) get a voucher from cdkeys/eBay and apply it to your account.  Or get voucher from Currys/Argos/Amazon if there is a nearby store or you can wait for delivery.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks so SO much @SweetBlitz. I'm off to collect from Argos now!