cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports Passes

Someone help. Tried buying the sky sports month pass. Keep getting the “opps something went wrong page” I connected to a live chat. With the guy saying where was a on going issue. Anyone know when this will be fixed. Need to watch Man City v Arsenal! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having exactly the same problem. Tried on PC and phone 😞

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having exactly the same problem. Tried on PC and phone 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah. Tired way 45mins before Aston Villa kick off. Wasn’t really much help at all. I was gonna watch it off my my PS4 which seems to have no problems but saying it wants to charge me £33.99 and not the £25 offer they have on the website. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have you managed to get it sorted?? Every time I click on either of the channels showing the game, it just kicks me out..... absolutely gutted!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve read of other forums if you already have a pass start watching it online or on your mobile app to active the pass and then go back to the TV. :

This is the statement Now tv put on there Twitter 4 mins ago: “we are aware of an issue whereby some customers are receiving an error message when attempting to purchase a NOW Tv pass through the website. Our teams are currently working hard to fix this and will keep you updated. Sorry for any inconvenience cause” 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Don't be sorry just get it fixed, 3 months to prepare for this day and it's an absolute shambles....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you download the NOWTV app and start watching the game on there it will ask you to 'activate pass' - once you done that it works on your TV!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s taken me the whole first half, but sign into a different device from tv e.g. iPad the now tv app, activate the pass on this other device then go back to the tv and try again to watch. I hope it works for you!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cheers, worked exactly as you said. Perfect

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

what exactly did you do?