cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Greytop1967
Advocate

Re: Sky Glass heralds the end of NOW TV

Think I will be waiting to see if this takes off or not at least there is not 2 rival companies in this market. 

In the 80's I got it right with a VHS video recorder but in the 90's had a BSB dish Oops!!

0 Thanks
felixb
Mentor

@chai,

The NOW box is still on Amazon and other retailers, also the NOW smart stick is still available... I don't think NOW will be going anywhere anytime soon as it is advertised as a budget tv service and they also offer NOW broadband!

0 Thanks
RoyB
Legend

@felixb 

You might want to look more closely at the prices of those Now items, and who is selling them. It certainly isn’t Now, and those certainly aren’t Now prices; just a few opportunists preying on the scarcity of these discontinued items.

But I am with you regarding the streaming and broadband services

Line 3. Overhead, without any fuss, the stars were going out…..
0 Thanks
Enapace
Expert 2

@gavs82008 

The Fact that Discovery and Warnermedia Merger is about to be approved passed regulators only needs Board approvals which is a given at this stage and the Fact Discovery is merging with BT Sport is a True True Game Changer for the UK beyond any doubt. That will be first time ever Sky will have a competitor of that size in Live TV and Sports, Sky should be extremely worried about that. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Enapace 

Absolutely mate. Definitely looking forward to this merger happening.

My gut is telling me that HBO Max will launch sometime after the Warner Bros Discovery merger.

Having a HBO Max thanks to my VPN and also Discovery+, a single app would be fantastic as it is never mind adding in “BT” sport to the service. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
0 Thanks