cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Security check

Am I the only one who's annoyed by the constant captcha checks? even if I could see them

Screenshot_2017-02-06-00-23-55.jpg

10 REPLIES 10
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User they are annoying, particularly the instruction that obscures it.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Am I the only one who's annoyed by the constant captcha checks? even if I could see them

That's odd... I can't remember the last time I saw one of these Smiley Surprised

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:

That's odd... I can't remember the last time I saw one of these Smiley Surprised

I have to log-in every time I post or reply here or want to check my account etc.

Happens on both my tablet and desktop PC.

Legend 5
Legend 5

I get it fairly often on mobile chrome
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @4268 @SeeMoreDigital

Guys

I never see those captcha security checks when I log into this forum, in fact I never see them when I regularly check into any forum.

It must be something to do with the browser, OS and hardware that your using. 

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@ukbobboy wrote:

Guys

I never see those captcha security checks when I log into this forum, in fact I never see them when I regularly check into any forum.

It must be something to do with the browser, OS and hardware that your using. 

UK Bob

Could be, I use Chrome both on my desktop and Android tablet

ukbobboy
Legend

Lif

You said, "Could be, I use Chrome both on my desktop and Android tablet".  

Well Lif, you are probably right because @4268 said the following, "I get it fairly often on mobile chrome", which points to Chrome being the culprit.

I do not use Chrome because I have never liked the over simplistic look or the feel of it and, the chances are, I'll probably never use it because of this captcha nonsense.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@ukbobboy wrote:

I do not use Chrome because I have never liked the over simplistic look or the feel of it and, the chances are, I'll probably never use it because of this captcha nonsense.

No what you said is a load of nonsense. I use Chrome desktop and mobile all day long and maybe once every 6 months get to see the box. The captcha is shown because security checks at Sky's end based on the device/IP/cookies have raised a flag.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

You know Art, you must really stop spinning parts of my post, if you look at what I said you would see I was expressing an opinion based on what other contributors have said.

I don't use Chrome because I don't like it's look and feel, that's my choice, I went on to say " the chances are, I'll probably never use it because of this captcha nonsense". Also my choice and based on the problems other contributors have posted.

If you have an opposing opinion then that is your right but to misinterpret what I have posted and say it is nonsense is just plain insulting and really serves no purpose other than you personally dislike me.  If that is so then it's your problem, not mine.

UK Bob