cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Rubbish website

Anybody else find this website impossible to use?

where is the live chat when you need it? 

Need a flipping mortgage to make a phone call to this company also 

4 REPLIES 4
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

There is no phone contact possible for NowTV streaming.

The service you have seen advertised at a premium price is a scam, is not connected with a NowTV, and will just keep you hanging on and never connect you, as they can’t.

Here is how to get to the carefully camouflaged Live Chat:-

Get in Touch (all the options, and the best place to start):-

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/

On a screen with big buttons all around, you may find the link you need is under a tiny green arrow, so be vigilant.

Live Chat and Send Us a Message:-

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

On Live Chat, when you can get onto it, keep your answers short, sweet and prompt, or it will time out on you.

If the person you are talking to doesn’t seem able to understand your issue, ask to be escalated to the next level of help.

<If you can’t access Live Chat and nothing happens, try a different browser from your usual one (Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari) on which you haven’t disabled pop ups, third party cookies or indeed any cookies, and haven’t set an Ad Blocker, as any or all of these things may prevent the Live Chat window appearing>

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a problem with my entertainment pass, it expires tomorrow but it won't let me put in a voucher code, it says I can't do it unless the pass is within 30 days of expiry. How is this happening when the date of expiry on my current pass is 28.09.19.

They can't/won't answer queries on passes over the phone but tell you to use live chat which I have tried numerous times but can never get onto it, I confess I am at an impasse with it.

I have also been sent an Argos voucher for some reason I can't find out unless it's for the fact that they got the dates wrong on my current  pass , any help would be appreciated.

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Can you cancel the pass?  If you cancel it you should be able to apply the voucher.

Do it quick or it may automatically renew on you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
The pass has already been cancelled and expires tomorrow but the voucher
code I entered will not register, it comes up that I already have a pass
and can't use the code until at least 30 days to expiry of the old one but
it is in fact tomorrow. I can't get onto live chat for love nor money and
can't resolve it
Regards Jules 2955