cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Roku Streambar £59.99 at Argos

Argos and Very are currently selling the Roku Streambar at £59.99 which is a cracking price where usually it sells between around £99 to £125.

Don't know if other Retailers will follow and if this significant price reduction is because there is a new model on the horizon.

Would have been tempted at this price, but I don't need another Roku streamer or sound bar myself.

Also at the moment it seems like there is stock when checking my post code and surrounding post code areas.

Screenshot_20230501-105642_Samsung Internet.jpg

16 REPLIES 16
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Just popped over to Hotukdeals website and looks like stock is dwindling fast and some people have reported no stock in their area.

Where I live in South Wales there is around four or five Argos Retailers that still have stock at the time of this post.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

No stock left now in South Wales looking on the Argos website and checking over the Hotukdeals website it looks similar around the country.

There must have been a low limited amount of stock and people who noticed this amazing deal early this morning have snapped them up where available from their local Argos stockists.

Hopefully someone out there has grabbed a bargain.

starman73
Elite

no stock near me 😐

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Virtually all little stock that Argos must have had was gone by Sunday afternoon.

Just done another check today and there is one Argos Retailer around 148 miles away from me that is saying available to order and collect straight away, where I am guessing this was a cancelled reserved order and the person who reserved it originally changed their mind.

redchiz1
Champion 2

Still available at Very online if anybody is interested. 

starman73
Elite

And 20% off for first time customers using credit.

sb64
Scholar 2

Bought mine for same price from Very.

No stock in any Argos stores near me.

Currys are selling them for the same price aswell.

sb64
Scholar 2

Got my Roku Streambar delivered yesterday haven't set it up yet.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @sb64 

When you got time and thoroughly tested the Roku Streambar out let us know your thoughts on how it performs compared to your other streaming devices.

Especially for me I would be interested to know the performance of the sound side of things, plus the speed of using the supplied remote with the UI on the NOW App and the wifi signal reception of the Streambar.

Also in the Advanced System Settings how do you find using the Auto frame rate adjust feature when playing content on YouTube and NOW etc.

Hopefully you are happy with your purchase where £59.99 for a soundbar with the built in Roku streaming OS is a cracking price if you ask me.