cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Removing programmes from continue watching

Hi

Does anybody now how to remove programmes from continue watching? I started watching something and decided ibdidnt want to watch it. I have gone to the last episode in the last season and fast forwarded to the end and let the last couple of minutes play out. But it didnt remove it.

Any ideas and thanks in advance.

Im surprised NOW haven't got a delete button for this kind of thing. 

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I have been asking for an option to remove stuff from my Continue Watching from virtually day one when i joined NOW about 6 or 7 years ago.

The method you described can be hit or miss when playing the last Season and Episode.

Maybe try again and fast forward to about a minute before the end credits and then let the episode play to the end.

For me sometimes it works other times it doesn't.

Hopefully the TV show in question has not have any remaining new Season episodes to air, otherwise you will have carry out the exercise weekly which is a pain in the backside.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Could not agree more with what @schnapps has mentioned, it’s a highly annoying feature not to have on the app. 
What he has mentioned is spot on, 90% of the time fast forwarding to the end usually works, however sometimes it just puts you either back to the start of the episode or leaves you where you were. So often I do exactly what @schnapps mentioned and skip till there is maybe 30 seconds left. Usually best until you see the “watch something else” button appear.

The continue watching is a bit screwed up however if your content to leave it around 4 weeks it’ll disappear on its own. 

Which brings me to another bug bear of mines with NOW is that it wipes all previous episodes after a certain period of time and makes it seem like you haven’t watched them at all. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Zeb

sele

@schnappsselect the programe you want to remove then scroll down the menu on left side and at the bottom of list it has remove from continue watching

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Zeb 

That's the Watchlist, not the same as Continue Watching. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help