cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Removal of account

Hi,

I do not want to use Now TV anymore. I have cancelled the pass I have and now I just want my whole account deleted and removed. I tried to find a way to email you but your contact us button just redirects you to the same page telling you to click contact us.

So please can you remove my card details and remove and delete my account.

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  You will need to contact Live Chat.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and hit the green Contact Us at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why have NowTV made it so difficult to delete your details? Your forum is flooded with request from people asking to have their information deleted.  

I also want to completely remove my details from your database, how can I do this? 

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  best way is to pop on to chat:please contact Now chat via this link

Contact Us...

they are open 8 - midnight

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.