cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BornTheDude
Advocate

Remote control

Hi all. The ok button on my remote control seems to not be working. How do i do about getting a replacement?...
Also how much will it cost please?
8 REPLIES 8
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @BornTheDude

If the box is still under guarantee then take it back to the Retailer that you purchased it from.

Should the box be out of the 12 month warranty period, then you can purchase a replacement remote from here

https://accessories.sky.com/catalogue/now-tv/all

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @BornTheDude

Forgot to mention if you have a mobile phone or tablet you could download the Roku remote controller App from the IOS or Android Apps Store to temporary use until you get the nowtv remote controller sorted.

Quick question when you press the OK button on the remote controller close to the IR reciever on the right hand corner of the box, does the light flash on the front of the box each time you press the OK button ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @BornTheDude

Is the box still under warranty from nowtv ?

If so, have a read of this help guide below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/return-or-replace-now-tv-box-stick-or-accessories

BornTheDude
Advocate
Tje 12 month warranty ran out on Feb 26th
BornTheDude
Advocate
Yes the light comes on but it doesnt do the action this has been getting worse over time
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @BornTheDude

If the light flashes on the box each time that you press the OK button on the remote, it sounds to me that the remote controller is working fine, where the issue may lie elsewhere.

Have you tried rebooting your box and router at the power mains and perhaps try a forced software update by pressing the Home button 5 times, followed quickly by the FF button 3 times, then RW button 2 times to reveal a secret menu to update the software on the box.

Out of interest are you using the white or the black box ?

BornTheDude
Advocate
Black box.
BornTheDude
Advocate

Hi there. Thankyou for this. We got the Now TV box from Now TV themselves...