cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Refund

Hi there,

I tried the free trial but didn't like it, I thought I cancelled in time but I was still charged. Can I please have a refund?

Thanks,

Carolynn

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User this is a community page used by customers like yourself. Now TV staff do occasionally pop by but no one who can access your account or give refunds.

You can email them at

customerservices at nowtv.com (we can't put emails here so obviously you'll need to replace 'at' and the spaces with '@').

Cancelling passes is a three or four stage process which culminates in you receiving a confirmation email. If you received the email, keep it safe as you'll need a screenshot of it to help claim a refund.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User this is a community page used by customers like yourself. Now TV staff do occasionally pop by but no one who can access your account or give refunds.

You can email them at

customerservices at nowtv.com (we can't put emails here so obviously you'll need to replace 'at' and the spaces with '@').

Cancelling passes is a three or four stage process which culminates in you receiving a confirmation email. If you received the email, keep it safe as you'll need a screenshot of it to help claim a refund.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

[email removed] I want a full refund for all the passes I didn’t cancel them in time because I was staying at my girlfriends and my little brother made them on my PlayStation at home with my bank card on and I needed that money I’m struggling as it is