cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Refund problems

Hi,

I was issued a refund on a pass that i was charged  for because i forgot to cancel it which went fine but the charge for the pass was pending and when the refund came through the charge completed and basically cancelled the refund so im still 10 pounds out of pocket. I tried using the email service and provided proof of my bank statement many times yet all of the customer service people were compeltely useless and said the same things over and over which didn't help a thing. I want my money back now. No wonder Now tv has so many 1* reviews because not only is their product bad, their customer service is awful too.

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Just to clarify 

We took £9.99 out of your account, and we also put £9.99 into your account.

So you aren't any less off as the transactions cancel themselves out.

For example :   -£9.99 + £9.99 =£0

Even if we did it the other way by putting £9.99 into your account then taking that £9.99 back out of your account your still in the same position as the transactions cancel themselves out.

For example  : £9.99 - £9.99 = £0

Hope that clears up any confusion by the order of the transaction and refund.

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Andy, i feel so stupid because it only just hit me, i don't know how i didn't realise that. I was getting so frustrated for no reason and was being quite rude to the staff and i'd like to apologise for that. Thanks for the clarification.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No problem @Anonymous User, I will pass your apology onto the team members 🙂

Have a good day 

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do i speak to an advisor
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

You have two options to contact NowTV either their Live Chat Service or you can email them direct (see link below).

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Make-a-complaint