cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: Subtitles

The trial has now ended are there any updates on when more subtitled shows are coming to NowTV as I just searched for ages and couldn't find ANYTHING that has any!
135 REPLIES 135
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

I still can't get subtitles on ANY device I watch NowTv on - I watch it on my iPad, my computer & on my LG TV - when will subtitles be coming to these devices?

Hi @Anonymous User You can check here for info about Subtitles and any updates 🙂 https://help.nowtv.com/article/can-i-watch-now-tv-with-subtitles

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

I thought that the Game of Thrones boxsets might have subtitles, but sadly not.

Hopefully it won't be too long before more TV content has subtitles.  Maybe in time for the upcoming season of GoT?

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What about subtitles on the Entetainment pass? I watch Now Tv on a new samsubg smart TV but I cant  put any subtitles, for example, game of thrones?  

It's really disappointing.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've got to echo my disapointment at the lack of subtitles.

It seems Sky really don't care about accessibility.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Thankfully most of the 'Recently Added' movies now offer subtitles. And some of the older releases have been updated to include them 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So, here we are mid-May and still virtually nothing for Entertainment pack customers like me - very disappointing.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Got my Nowtv box today only to see that no channels have any subtitles what give I have set the subtitle in setting to on but as I said not one channel have subtitle starting to think I made a mistake in getting a nowtv

any idea on this?

thanks

Drifty

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Currently none of the 'live streamed' channels offer subtitles. However some of the 'on-demand' content does. For more information look here: Re: Subtitles.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

ok spent the best part of 24 hours going through it and there are nothing with subtitles unles u use something like bbc iplayer  yet the same channels on Nowtv on Virgin or sky does have subtitles just not on nowtv and you would of thought that sex and the city would have subtitles I mean come on that like 50 years old 

I feel really bad now that I got something that no good for me I need subtitles and I cant have a dish due to grade listing building

Anonymous User
Not applicable

still no subtitles