cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: Subtitles

The trial has now ended are there any updates on when more subtitled shows are coming to NowTV as I just searched for ages and couldn't find ANYTHING that has any!
135 REPLIES 135
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

@SeeMoreDigital is correct and more devices and content will be updated over the coming weeks and months the below are available now.

Subtitles are currently available on:

Entertainment

• Mid-Morning Matters series 1
  • You, Me and the Apocalypse series 1
  • Bring the Noise series 1

Movies

• Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
  • Marvel's Captain America: Civil War
  • Kung Fu Panda 3
  • Deadpool
  • Jungle Book, The (2016)
  • Zootropolis
  • How to Be Single
  • Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip
  • Zoolander 2
  • Hail, Caesar!
  • Barefoot in the Park
  • The Biscuit Eater
  • Amistad.
  • The Fox and the Hound
  • Paulie
  • Bus Stop
  • El Dorado
  • Goofy Movie
  • Anaconda
  • Frog Games
  • Sixteen
  • Mr. Magoo
  • Proof Of Life
  • Oxford Murders
  • Lassie
  • The Perfect Guy
  • Son of the Mask 

Just an update to @Anonymous User slightly out of date subtitle list. There are now over 300 content entries with subtitles on. As far as I'm aware. Subtitles are also available on most devices, excluding the following

• Phones and tablets
  • Xbox 360
  • Xbox one
  • LG TVs

I'm looking forward to the functionality being available on LG TVs and Xbox one in particular I hope we won't have to wait too long

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@SeeMoreDigital

This is an excellent database listing those with subtitles currently on NowTV! Currently I have the Movies pass as I'm aware there are more subtitles for movies than TV series at present on NowTV (checked online before purchasing the pass). I no longer have Sky Cinema on my Sky TV package and would it be great if NowTV include a subtitles category like you get with Sky TV to make filtering those with subtitles with ease. I'm hoping there will be more subtitles for TV series in the near future to make the Entertainment pass worth getting too. In the meantime the database link is a fantastic source!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is a great idea it would be so much easy with a 'sub-titles' category under Movies.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
get subtitles please! it's shocking! i can't watch now tv with my boyf who is deaf as there is no subtitles!!! he already feels bad that i miss out. get it sorted
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Subtitles are now being added regularly. 🙂

This link shows what programmes and movies have them:

http://www.artesea.co.uk/nowtv/subtitles.php

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
get subtitles please! it's shocking! i can't watch now tv with my boyf who is deaf as there is no subtitles!!! he already feels bad that i miss out. get it sorted

Hi @Anonymous User,

As you can see, I've merged your post into this existing topic about NOW TV's very new 'subtitles' implementation...

Anonymous User
Not applicable
thankz better than nothing. 😜
Anonymous User
Not applicable
slowly it will be an automatic setting
Anonymous User
Not applicable
thankyou like you are trying
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

It quantity will grow in time. But at least the ball is finally rolling Smiley Happy