Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Game of Thrones

@commanda6 Ughh, I'm expected to watch that as well? Smiley Sad

Remind me to throw away the box in April Smiley Wink

@Andy I'll admit the theme music is addictive. Usually, I skip the theme music on shows but on G-O-T, it's impossible to press fast forward. Woman Mad

Seriously though, it is growing on me SLOWLY. Smiley Wink

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
8 REPLIES 8
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993

Hope you don't mind but I split off the convo into the off-topic section, before the poor original poster complains about getting constant email notifications about endless random ramblings! 😄

But yeah the title sequence is fab, I love watching the map and if you ever do get onto the rest of the seasons the map changes when new places are visited as well, so you can spot the difference like a TV version of Where's Wally! 😄

Keep going you're nearly there! 😉

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@commanda6 Ughh, I'm expected to watch that as well? Smiley Sad

Remind me to throw away the box in April Smiley Wink

@Andy I'll admit the theme music is addictive. Usually, I skip the theme music on shows but on G-O-T, it's impossible to press fast forward. Woman Mad

Seriously though, it is growing on me SLOWLY. Smiley Wink

Hi @caseyb1993 

as if you need to ask that question of course you are expected to watch it Smiley LOL don't you agree @Andy

@Andy I was thinking of splitting the topic myself, but you beat me to it Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Aww, no be nice, 40 episodes is a lot to catch up on if you're not really into a show! 

There's so many good shows on at the mo I'm having to pick and choose which ones to follow as I can't possibly watch them all! I've had to have a mammoth catch up on American Horror Story this week as I was getting behind, and now I'm completely Gaga-ed out! 😄

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy wrote:

Aww, no be nice, 40 episodes is a lot to catch up on if you're not really into a show! 

There's so many good shows on at the mo I'm having to pick and choose which ones to follow as I can't possibly watch them all! I've had to have a mammoth catch up on American Horror Story this week as I was getting behind, and now I'm completely Gaga-ed out! 😄

@Andy @caseyb1993 . Of course I was only joking about having to watch the episodes. It's why I put a cheeky smiley afterwards Smiley Happy

As for American horror story. I haven't been able to get into it this year, so I've completely missed a few of the episodes, so I can't watch it now. But I might give it another go. When it appears on Netflix.

@Andy you're right when you say there's so many good shows on at the moment. I think that's the reason why I can't get in to American horror story the moment because there are lots of other shows available, which seem better. So I found it difficult to find the time to watch American horror story. Perhaps of give it another go. When season five appears on Netflix, which ensured as I think Netflix have the "exclusive on demand streaming service rights after broadcast." for American horror story. Where as now TV have the "live IP channel and catch up rights for the show"

By the way, it's apparently extremely likely that Arrow and The Flash is going to be renewed for yet another season, but no surprise there Smiley Very Happy

By the way, my Internet gets upgraded to 200Mbps tomorrow Smiley Very Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 I agree about the too many good shows! That's another reason why it's taken so long to watch G-O-T. Smiley Happy

My history is full of Hannibal Smiley Happy

I probably will carry on G-O-T but no promises! Smiley Wink

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Hallelujah! Almost over! haha

I'm halfway though episode 9 now but got kicked off the box for The Frankenstein Chronicles. Woman Surprised

Still only one and a half to go! 

Sorry it has taken me a very long time to get through them, it's just been a very busy year and with so much catchup, it's very difficult haha. 

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 @Andy Episode 9 complete, one to go and it's over! Smiley Very Happy

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

Episode 9 complete, one to go and it's over! Smiley Very Happy

@caseyb1993 What an ordeal I've put you through, your selflessness, perseverance and tolerance are truly commendable! 😉