cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Problems signing in on App iPhone/iPad

Hi I can't seem to sign in with my details on the app on my iPhone and iPad. My details are correct as I have successfully done so logging in via Safari. The comment 'details not recognised' appears. Please can you help/sort this out for me? Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

This message usually appears if you are trying to view NOW TV from outside the UK or are using a VPN connection.

If you are within the UK please make sure that your device isn't modified in anyway as well.

Thanks

Andy

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Wifi is strong aswell.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

This message usually appears if you are trying to view NOW TV from outside the UK or are using a VPN connection.

If you are within the UK please make sure that your device isn't modified in anyway as well.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why can't I watch now tv via wifi whilst on holiday? If defeats the purpose if it's no use outside the uk? Is there a way around this god iPad users? Poor service if only available in the uk....on holiday and extremely disappointed😖

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Sky only have the rights to the shows for the UK market, different TV stations where you are on holiday will have their own rights which are respected by NOW TV. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks

Andy

I am on holiday in Canada, any solutions.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

You won't be able to use NOW TV in Canada,  It can only be used from within the UK.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I cant log into the iphone app? Ive reset the password and am connceted to the internet from home.

Please can you help? 

Thanks!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. 🙂

Is your iPhone rooted or are you using any VPN's?

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

I was just wondering if this also happens when your connected to a 3g/4g connection or is it limited to the WIFI only ?

Thanks

Andy