cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Problem with my now tv

I was wonder if someone has had this same issue and how did you resolve it. Since yesterday evening I’ve been unable to watch my now tv on any device, when you click on a programme to watch it says “oops sorry something went wrong. We couldn’t log you in right now try again later” I’ve tried everything, I’m hopi g somebody could help me. 

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Because you say the same message is happening on all your playback nowtv devices, I would be inclined to switch off your Router for 30 minutes at the power mains to let it automatically acquire a new IP address.

Can't guarantee it will work but no harm in trying. 

If you have already tried that then just ignore my post. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps 

Thank you! I’ll give it a try it’s my last hope. 
I can’t find information anywhere about this issue. 
I’ll let you know how I get on. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If that doesn't work, then do you use Twitter?

Where NowTV are more proactive over on Twitter and they seem to be helping customers out by contacting them over DM on things like can't log into My Account. 

Otherwise send NowTV an email on customerservices At nowtv.com (replace the At with the @ symbol because the forum software blocks and removes posted emails).

I am also awaiting for a NowTV staff member to confirm back to me if their live chat service is up and running again to some degree because I have read on both the forum and Twitter customers have managed to get through to live chat in the last few days. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps 

It worked! Thank you again. 
I’ll keep twitter in mind if I have problems again but fingers crossed I don’t. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Glad my suggestion worked for you 👍.