cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Problem with installing now TV player

I feel like there's probably a really obvious solution to this problem, I'm just not sure what to try.

I used to watch stuff using now TV player on my Windows laptop just fine. But lately I was prompted to install an update to the now TV payer. This update was quarantined by my antivirus, so I uninstalled it and went to try installing it again.

However, when I press play on anything, nothing happens. I've tried on my Android phone, and have the same problem. When I press play on my phone I'm prompted to download the TV player, but then when I press download nothing happens. There's nothing on my phone that would block the download, and there's never been any error message. Just nothing.

I need my game of thrones fix and aside from signing up to another company like sky, I don't know what else I can do, as it's not shown on any TV channels that I have here in the UK!

So if anyone has any ideas, I'd be super grateful! Or if you've experienced anything similar, let me know!

Thanks!
3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Can't help with your laptop, however with your Android phone you need to download the NowTV App from the Google Play Store.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

A quick question, what version of Windows are you using on your laptop ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Have you downloaded the latest nowtv player on your laptop from the link on the NowTV post number 47 on this thread below ?

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Windows-PCs-Laptops/Virus-when-installing-NowTV-update-with-Firefox/td-p/428018/page/5