cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Power Plug/adaptor

Hi,

does anyone know if you can get a slimmer power adaptor for the now tv box? the problem is the one that came with the now box is just too big to fit behind the wall mounted TV and pushes the bottom of the screen forward and up slightly.

thanks in advance for any help that you can give

5 REPLIES 5
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User they only do the one type on the website. You could try taking it into a place like maplin to see what is available. However using a none standard one might causes issues. One solution might be a short wall mounted black extension lead which rests just under or just over the TV Have you actually got your box working. You will need the remote to be able to see the box.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have got everything working it is just the Plug/Power adaptor is holding the bottom of the screen off of the wall slightly which means it points slighty upwards. I will try looking in Maplins

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

You might be interested to know that I'm able to power-up my NOW 'black' box using one of my Panasonic TV's USB ports 😉

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

First things first. Can you please confirm the model of your NOW TV playback device?

Is it the NOW TV 'white' (Roku LT) box? Which looks like this: -

white.png

Is it the NOW TV 'black' (4200SK - Roku 3) box? Which looks like this: -

black.jpg

Is it the NOW TV 'smart' (4500SK - NOW TV) box? Which looks like this: -

product-img-smartbox_v4

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

it is the NOW TV 'black' (4200SK - Roku 3) box?