cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ukbobboy
Legend

Possible Future Super Heroes Crossover for Next Year/Season

Dear Forum Members

I have heard a couple of Internet rumours that might peak your interests.

Rumour 1)  Supergirl/Smallville crossover.

Supergirl goes looking for the Flash but gets stuck in Smallville where she will meet the original supergirl and some of the co-stars of that show, but not Superman or Superboy.

Rumour 2) Supergirl/Power Girl crossover.

Again Supergirl goes looking for the Flash but ends up on another earth where she meets Power Girl, an alternative supergirl with a similar back story. However, in the comics Power Girl has a couple of origins, one being where she is a clone of supergirl or the other where she is from an alternative universe.

The main differences between the two super heroines is that Power Girl is older, more level headed, i.e. mature, and yet more aggressive.

At the moment these are just rumours but, just like the Flash-Supergirl crossover, I'm reasonably sure the makers of Supergirl and the Flash are going to make something happern.

UK Bob

21 REPLIES 21
mark_suff
Expert

@ukbobboy @Andy @caseyb1993 @commanda6

Ukbobboy, I would guess you're probably right, however I can't see them not renewing it,as season 1 was one of the biggest new shows on US Tv.

As we said earlier we're still gonna have a party in anticipation, you're invited of course Smiley Wink Smiley LOL

Mark. 

ukbobboy
Legend

@mark_suff @Andy @caseyb1993 @commanda6

Hi Mark

You said: ".....we're still gonna have a party in anticipation, you're invited of course".

I'll be there, so let's kicks things off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD7ulPlAFq0

UK Bob