cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ukbobboy
Legend

Possible Future Super Heroes Crossover for Next Year/Season

Dear Forum Members

I have heard a couple of Internet rumours that might peak your interests.

Rumour 1)  Supergirl/Smallville crossover.

Supergirl goes looking for the Flash but gets stuck in Smallville where she will meet the original supergirl and some of the co-stars of that show, but not Superman or Superboy.

Rumour 2) Supergirl/Power Girl crossover.

Again Supergirl goes looking for the Flash but ends up on another earth where she meets Power Girl, an alternative supergirl with a similar back story. However, in the comics Power Girl has a couple of origins, one being where she is a clone of supergirl or the other where she is from an alternative universe.

The main differences between the two super heroines is that Power Girl is older, more level headed, i.e. mature, and yet more aggressive.

At the moment these are just rumours but, just like the Flash-Supergirl crossover, I'm reasonably sure the makers of Supergirl and the Flash are going to make something happern.

UK Bob

21 REPLIES 21
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy Sounds like Supergirl is doing a lot of looking for the Flash, I hope she's not going to go all super-crush on him.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Andy

Cheers Andy

I guess they've got some good plans for Supergirl but, to tell you the truth, I've not heard whether or not there is going to be a second season.  From my understanding, they have one more episode of Supergirl left in the US before season one is over so CBS better come to a decision quickly before the actors start signing contracts with other film and program makers.

As fans on this side of the pond, all we can do is cross our fingers and hope that the makers hurry up and order a second series.

UK Bob

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @ukbobboy @Andy

I can't find anything which specifically says that Supergirl has been renewed for a second season. However, all the signs are that season two is going to happen.

http://www.cinemablend.com/television/Supergirl-Season-2-Probably-Happening-Here-What-We-Know-123277...

I've also heard rumours about a new mini season of smallvile , which will be on the CW in the US. However I'm not sure sky would get that as it was Channel 4 that had the original rights to show the show in the UK.

Please remember the information at the link above does not specifically relate to the UK. We will have to wait a little bit longer for that kind of information. And that won't come until after the Supergirl renewal has been confirmed

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
ukbobboy
Legend

@commanda6 @Andy

Guys

If they do a mini-series of Smallville I hope they bring back Michael Rosenbaum as Lex Luther, simply because he has been the best ever incarnation of that villain.

You know, Smallville has never been the same once Michael Rosenbaum left and, quite frankly, after a few episodes I just stopped watching it as well.

As far as I'm concerned no Michael Rosenbaum, no Smallville.

UK Bob

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Smallville? Blimey. Never watched it but I know it seemed to go on forever so doubt it'll be something I catch up on! And won't everyone be in their 30s by now? 

They must be looking at how well The X-Files did with their revival and hoping to cash in as well. 

ukbobboy
Legend

@Andy

Andy

You are propably right, i.e.most of the original actors are likely to be too old for the parts they origially played so I'm guessing they're more likely to use new young actors, with some of the oldies doing the speaking parts Smiley Happy.

Mind you, and thinking about it, Smallville was too top heavy with teenagers anyway (how is the economy of a small town suppose to survive on just teenagers).

UK Bob

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy wrote:

@Andy

Andy

You are propably right, i.e.most of the original actors are likely to be too old for the parts they origially played so I'm guessing they're more likely to use new young actors, with some of the oldies doing the speaking parts Smiley Happy.

Mind you, and thinking about it, Smallville was too top heavy with teenagers anyway (how is the economy of a small town suppose to survive on just teenagers).

UK Bob

@ukbobboy @Andy

The actors may being their 30s now, but I've heard that the actors that played Clark Kent/Superman and Lex Luther are meant to be coming back to do the mini season

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy did little Clark actually become Superman in the end? I think you can safely tell me ... after all this time I don't think we need to worry about spoilers! 😉

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy wrote:

@ukbobboy did little Clark actually become Superman in the end? I think you can safely tell me ... after all this time I don't think we need to worry about spoilers! 😉

@Andy hes he did in the last episode