cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Poor broadband for months

Hi.. Been with Now for broadband for several months and have had nothing but poor speed via openreach.  Openreach tell me there is rein interference in the area and they can see loads of error then tell now its fixed. Waited 3 weeks after 3 engineers in a week all said big problems they would be in touch. They did not. Now said the faults been closed.  No its still rubish. Sunday 0.3mbps, today 7mbps  yesturday 11mbps, way below the 22.6 garuntee.. Openreach due today but guess what they cancelled, now promised to phone at 6pm, never did. Going to offcom seems drastic but when your working from home the service is needed.  VERY ANNOYING 

5 REPLIES 5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

That really must be annoying. 
However the problem is that NOW are fully reliant on OpenReach for maintaining the network. All I can suggest is to keep pestering broadband support to get it sorted.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

How to submit your complaint:

• Give us a call on 08007591213 to speak directly to a NOW advisor.

Also keep an eye on this link for any known service issues across NOW.

https://help.nowtv.com/service-status

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Catlady11-
Scholar

I having same problem with talk talk broadband at movements can't watch Now TV on Roku box or Talk talk tv box plus but have go upstairs watch Now TV on Now TV box which received free but keep saying working going aero but been three month too

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Catlady11- 

Have you tried another device outside of Roku and the Talk Talk box? 

Are you able to get a Amazon fire stick to test out? 

Catlady11-
Scholar

I haven't got Amazon stick but Amazon Prime  app work on Talk talk box and Roku and Now TV box too so wonder if problems Now TV or Talk Talk TV with Internet? 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Catlady11- 

Does NOW and Amazon Prime work on the Amazon fire stick?