cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please remove Sky Cinema package from my account

Dear Now TV, I have spent most of the day trying to call you.... The message stated a 20 wait before speaking to a customer service advisor. I waited more than 20 minutes to speak to someone on several occasions. Please ensure that my account is for the Entertainment package only. Kindly remove sky cinema as I will not be paying for that. Please let me know via email or text message when you have amended my account. Many thanks SKU Many thanks
1 REPLY 1
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hi SKU

First, I'm not Now TV, just a customer like yourself.

Second, you can easily cancel the Cinema package yourself.  All you have to do is go to the green banner at the top of this screen, select  "My Account", then select option "Passes & Vouchers"  and finally  select "Sky Cinema Month Pass" and cancel it.

Please Note, and this is most important, the cancellation process continues on for three to four levels and is only really cancelled when you receive an email, either later on today or tomorrow, confirming the process is complete.

Third, it is unlikely that any Now TV staff member will see your forum post, they do drop by and answer a few posts from time to time but you can't rely on it.

Anyway, hope I could help.

UK Bob